Vancouver, BC US
• To derive accurate camera & object 3d solutions adhering to all provided camera & subject specifications (focal length, film back, lens distortion, rolling shutter etc).
• To be able to follow direction and take ownership of your tasks.
• To be able to confidently flag when there are issues and lack of clarity of your tasks informing relevant supervisors and production managers.
• Do their best to stay positive and accept direction changes in an intense production environment
• To be conscious of continuity between scenes/shots when working with other Mathmove & Layout artists with the same project, sequence, assets etc.
• Organize their time, collaborate, and effectively communicate with their supervisors and team mates
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum one (1) year of experience in a similar role within the live action visual effects industry for feature films
• Firm grasp of 3D tracking principles and toolsets
• Great eye for detail and precision with strong problem solving skills
• Able to deliver results to a high standard with the aid and direction of the matchmove and layout leadsand supervisors
• Ability to be adaptable and accepting of changes in a production schedule
• Aware of project schedules and capable of delivering work to deadlines
• A broad understanding of the overall VFX workflow and needs/requirements of other departments and disciplines
• Good communication skills both technically and creatively
• Team player who excels in a collaborative environment
• 3D Equalizer - Intermediate
• Maya - Intermediate
• Nuke - Basic
• 3ds Max – Beneficial but not required
• Other tracking software knowledge is a plus
We offer extended medical, disability & dental insurance.
Please apply only once to the same job posting with the same email, we keep your resume/ reel on file both current & future job opportunities. Only re-apply if your details have recently changed.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site