Toronto, ON CA
Deluxe Animation Studios is a global animation service provider supporting creators in bringing their stories to life. Our team of world-class animation production veterans are innovators and problem-solvers.
We're currently seeking a highly skilled Production Coordinator for a 2D animated feature film. The Production Coordinator will be involved in the management process from pre-production through final delivery. The Production Coordinator will be assigned to a specific department or group of departments and will have a vital role in the day to day procedures of that team. This role reports directly to the Line Producer.
Responsibilities/Your Impact/What You'll Be Doing
• Assist in the day to day procedures of the department(s), through scheduling, production planning, and troubleshooting.
• Provide support to Production Managers, Supervisors, and Artists to enable them to complete their work.
• Use and maintain planning and tracking systems.
• Provide administrative support to the production team, including typing and/or communication of notes, memos, managing documents and schedules, data entry, and filing.
• Prepare, maintain, and distribute artwork, reports, schedules, etc. to appropriate personnel.
• Prepare routine correspondence, forms, and deliveries as needed.
• Complete special projects as needed or requested.
Qualifications - What you bring to the team
• Bachelor's degree in Animation, Film, Art, Communications or equivalent work experience.
• 1+ years of experience in production. Animation experience is a plus.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively in an environment with diverse personalities and work styles.
• Must have strong administration skills.
• Capable of working as a part of a team and independently.
• Must have a high level of initiative, flexibility, and confidentiality.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines
• Strong knowledge of project management software including Word and Excel.
Company Benefits & Perks
• We have a great company culture! We value our crew and the creativity and innovation they put into delivering these amazing projects
• We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program
• We're located in the heart of Liberty Village, close to amenities and easily accessible by public transit
• We dress casual and comfortable
• Cereal bar, unlimited oatmeal, unlimited coffee, tea, fruits, and snacks!
Deluxe is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. Accommodation is available on request during all stages of the selection and hiring process.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site