Full Time Job
HR Business Partner
- Full Time
Who We Are!
ViacomCBS Networks International,(VCNI) a unit of ViacomCBS Inc., is comprised of many of the world's most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Network 10, Channel 5, Telefe, Viacom 18, ViacomCBS International Studios, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount Network and Pluto TV among others. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, we provide powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents and across more than 180 countries.
Who You Are!
There are lots of people here doing all sorts of jobs and we believe that having all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds, makes this a great place to work! We work hard but in a fun environment and seek to nurture the best possible, inclusive environment. If you're passionate about working with diverse teams, leading by example and simply being you at work, this is the place for you!
What is the role?
The HR Business Partner, VCNI UK is a key role within the UK HR team. This fast paced integral role, is responsible for partnering with the Commercial and Operational UK client groups who are undergoing significant change and transformation. As one of the leaders within the department, you will support & contribute to projects across the cluster.
• Proactively diagnose opportunities to drive business performance and engagement
• Work in collaboration with the COEs to design and identify and deliver forward thinking people solutions which have a measurable impact
• Coach, influence, guide and challenge business leaders to build robust teams
• Design and facilitate team and leadership events
• Ensure our operating model continue to reflect the needs of the business as it grows and evolves
• Drive the 'One ViacomCBS' approach, role modelling strong, team work and collaboration.
• Help to embed the ViacomCBS values throughout the employee lifecycle and act as a cultural ambassador, ViacomCBS's values and encouraging a culture of inclusion
• Responsible for HR advice, ER and support including the delivery of HR cyclical activity
• Responsible for overseeing in partnership with Recruitment, all recruitment activity
• Actively contribute to the HR operations transformation, proactively identifying ways for the function to work smarter
• Lead, coach and develop HR Advisor and Assistant
• Help to create the greatest possible workplace experience for employees
What Skills do you need?
• Strong eye for business with proven ability to use data and insight to diagnose people opportunities and issues
• Previous experience partnering, coaching and influencing multiple business leaders within a HR Partner or Manager capacity
• A true teammate who is not afraid to 'roll up their sleeves'
• An eye for optimising processes and ways of working
• Passionate about coaching, mentoring and developing others
• An inspiring leader committed to continuous improvement
• A passion for creating a great employee experience and enabling people to perform their best work!
Whether you are a leader or hope to one day be, you will be a change maker by challenging the status quo, Lead with passion and purpose Drive collaboration and Lead with openness to individual differences and diverse perspectives.
What are our values - Bravery | Empathy | Honesty
Our values, and their related behaviours, guide how we show up to work each day and help ensure that we all treat each other with respect. The three values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
What are our benefits
As well as being supported with your career goals you will be entitled to:
• Private Medical Insurance after completing 3 months of employment
• Season Ticket Loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• TV Package Discount
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Discounts for Local Shops and Restaurants and Access to Reward Gateway
• We are happy to talk about flexible working
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and we take our responsibility in safeguarding children and adults seriously. We work hard to ensure that everyone with whom we engage receive equal protection from all types of harm or abuse, regardless of age, disability, gender, racial heritage, religious belief, sexual orientation or identity; an obligation we take very seriously. To ensure, we are an exemplar in the field of safeguarding individuals, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria of the role applied for and for those who are successful in receiving an offer for roles that interact with children, completed background checks will be required prior to joining.
Function Human Resources
Brand Viacom International Media Networks