Marketing Communications – Senior Art Director, Creative
At EA we create some of the most famous games in the world, and this is your opportunity to join the team who help bring these incredible games to our players old and new. We are a team of writers, artists, creators, and tinkerers who blend insights with storytelling and technology to push the boundaries of marketing. We dive into the past, explore the future, and create whole new worlds, all in the pursuit of creating incredible experiences for our players.
Ok – interested yet? Great. Here's more detail.
You will work with the Creative Director of one of our most exciting franchises as a part of the creative team responsible for delivering integrated marketing campaigns. You may have worked in a creative organization until now and a background in gaming is not required. You are used to moving fast but without compromising your work. You enjoy change and all the messiness that comes with it. You listen to and look for other's voices and opinions, especially those that are different to your own. You understand that diversity fuels creativity.
And now the fun bit… bullet points!
• 5 or more years as a conceptual art director at a Creative Agency or Entertainment Company
• You have experience taking projects from creation to execution
• You have experience creating and refining integrated marketing campaigns
• You're detail oriented, organized and have excellent follow through
• You can focus on multiple tasks at once and you know how to set priorities amongst your projects
• You enjoy reading bullet pointed lists of qualifications...
• You will work with the Creative Director to create and refine integrated campaigns.
• You will collaborate with your strategic and studio partners
• You will work with your production partners to ensure all your projects stay on time and hit important milestones
• You will actively participate and bring passion to collaborative work sessions
• You will offer assistance to your teammates when in a position to do so
• You will balance your personal preferences with acceptance of the decisions of others in order to move forward
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition, or disability, or any other characteristic.