Atlanta, GA US
PR Assistant, Talent Relations (Temporary)
The Temporary Talent Relations Assistant is responsible for communicating Creative and Marketing initiatives to TBS/TNT/truTV and HBO Max talent and representation. The position will work closely with Marketing and Production leads on upcoming projects that include approvals and logistics around Creative/Marketing activations, shoots and promotions. This position will report to VP Production in Atlanta.
• Work collaboratively across the marketing department as well as hand-in-hand with the publicity team to manage talent requests and expectations.
• Coordinate talent participation and logistical arrangements in all marketing and promotional opportunities.
• Distribute production memos to talent/reps for upcoming events, shoots or activations with details specifics.
• Serve as point person for all Talent Relations requests from Marketing + Creative.
• Bachelor's Degree in Journalism or related field.
• 2-3 years of experience in Publicity and/or Talent Relations.
• Proficient in Microsoft 360 (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands