London, EN GB
• Establishes sequence looks for key visual effects shots
• Solves high-level show technical and creative challenges
• Builds and maintains templates and supports other artists in utilizing them
• Collaborates with other compositors to share knowledge and techniques
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum five (5) years of live action visual effects compositing experience
• Minimum three (3) years of nuke compositing experience
• Should possess a strong aptitude for solving technical workflow challenges with procedural solutions, creating efficient and organized scripts, and an advanced understanding of VFX workflows
• Efficient communicator with the ability to accurately forecast task completion
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multitask
• Keen eye for color and color matching
• Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if your details have recently changed.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site