Sr. Game Designer
Associate Experience Designer
The Associate Experience Designer will be responsible for developing common interface ergonomics, which includes the creation of broadcast style overlays for in-game presentation and functionality for the Madden franchise. This person will further conceptualize, design, and create individual assets for the interface. Most importantly, this person will be responsible for ensuring the player experience is as intuitive as possible in guiding them through a complex network of selection and customization screens.
Tasks for this role will include;
• Working in close collaboration with Engineers, Producers, Product Managers, Creative Leadership, and other Experience Designers to design game screens and elements that are simplistic for the user - focusing on usability, interaction, and visual design.
• Develops and communicates a clear vision for the game's UI art that compliments the game's broader style
• Iterates designs according to work reviews, changing requirements, and user playtests
Creates, edits, and optimizes high-quality UI assets and animations
What Skills does EA look for?
• Degree in Art, Animation, Design, or related field preferred
• High level of proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator
• Working knowledge of Adobeflash and/or ActionScript is helpful
• Excellent conceptual, illustration and graphic design skills
• Understand flow, composition, and design as they relate to the user experience
• Proven track-record designing/implementing/leading UI efforts for mobile/social titles
• Strong understanding and experience applying UX interaction concepts
• A passion for playing and making great games!
• All applicants are expected to include a link to their portfolio on resume
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site