Stagecraft Virtual Production Trainee
Los Angeles, CA US
• Support the recruiting process; assist with screening, reel review coordination, scheduling, meeting coordination prep, and morning/evening interview coordination, including reminder to interviewers, reference checks, daily data entry and overall candidate tracking
• Create & maintain recruiting and Recruiting and HR daily reports.
• Compile, enter maintain candidate information into company recruiting database
• Coordinate and post studio jobs to external job boards, forums, and general advertising postings
• Work with HR/Recruiting to facilitate any recruiting special events, as well as local industry career fairs/functions
• Assist and administer various employee programs, including New Hire Orientation, and provide back up support for benefit orientation, relocation assistance; housing + flights, and other key confidential programs
• As needed assist with administration of Performance Evaluations; tracking efforts such as sending surveys/evaluation at flagged dates, tracking immigration related visa/permit expiry dates and other flags for the HR Office of other key dates
• Support a variety of cross studio functions to assist with the smooth transition of new hires; facilitation of meetings, training support, new hire packages
• Prepare and reconcile purchases for new hires: requisitions as needed.
• Complete all requests for miscellaneous correspondence such as travel letters, employment verification letters, etc
• Draft employment related memos and new hire summaries
• Assist with other HR initiatives and special projects as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Business Administration, Human Resources, Organizational Behavior or related field preferred.
• One (1) year of HR or office administrator experience
• Ability to communicate effectively with various types of people and able to multi-task and thrive in a time critical environment
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Advanced calendar management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication, organization, time management, and negotiation skills
• Strict adherence to confidentiality and high ethical standards with proven ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
• Ability to prioritize and complete a wide variety of tasks efficiently within a high pressure environment while meeting strict deadlines
• Proven ability to interact effectively within and outside the organization
• Must be a self-starter and detail oriented
• High integrity and a real sense of ownership and accountability of projects
• A flexible, proactive and approachable style – experience in a creative business environment is preferred.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if your details have recently changed.