Manager, Animation Recruitment
At Walt Disney Television, you'll help us tell stories that touch millions of people around the globe and provide new ways for us to connect with the world. Now is your opportunity to unleash your skills.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager, HR Business Partner who will contribute to and lead execution of human resources strategies and tactics to support the needs of Disney Television Studios (DTS) within Walt Disney Television. DTS is home to three premier television studios: ABC Signature, 20th Television, and Touchstone Television. These studios create beloved content for ABC Entertainment, Disney +, Freeform, Hulu, FX, as well as external networks and streamers. Collectively, the DTS produces more than seventy series annually, with recent hits including Little Fires Everywhere (ABC Signature), This is Us (20th Television), and Pose (Touchstone Television).
The Senior Manager will lead and facilitate HR programs and strategies in support of one or more of these and functions across all three studios through collaboration with clients, HR specialty disciplines and other HR Business Partners. He or she will serve as an expert consultant to business leaders on all talent matters, including organizational effectiveness, inclusive culture, leader effectiveness, change management, organizational design and learning opportunities.
• Establish and maintain an intimate understanding of the client organizations and the business, in the interest of building effective and productive working relationships with internal stakeholders and clients, at all levels of the organization.
• Proactively assess business and organizational performance to recommend and drive action through a consultative, ''influence without authority'' approach.
• Develop business leader capability by providing ongoing coaching on key organizational and management issues, and feedback on personal and team performance
• Support business leaders on HR policies and processes, including talent planning, learning and development, and performance management to promote engagement and a culture of continuous growth and development.
• Assess organizational performance systemically, defining talent gaps and proposing HR solutions that support client business objectives.
• Plan and lead organization design projects to streamline and implement new structures, roles and/or processes that create speed and efficiency and support rapidly shifting business demands.
• Leverage workforce analytics and insights to develop and execute a lifecycle approach to talent management focused on forecasting, staffing, onboarding, development, performance management, career/succession planning, talent movement and retention.
• Develop thoughtful, integrated approaches to promote diversity and inclusion in talent attraction, development and retention; help operationalize diversity and inclusion strategies to build cultural competence and business success.
• 10+ years of progressively responsible experience as an HR Business Partner in a dynamic environment, with experience in strategy development, organizational design, talent management and change management.
• Experience working with senior executives in an ''influence-without-authority'' role.
• Demonstrated ability to work in and manage ambiguity – dealing with issues that do not always have a process or a system in place.
• Ability to position self as a credible, proactive, and trusted thought partner by building relationships and delivering results.
• Independent work style, balancing the need for collaboration with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated experience and ability to balance business partnering skills with employee advocacy.
• Ability to think critically to evaluate issues, incorporate business context, and identify potential solutions
• Knowledge and experience leveraging and integrating the work of HR functional experts such as Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Employee Relations, Organizational Development, Change Management, and Diversity & Inclusion to provide comprehensive HR solutions.
• Relevant industry experience in the media space (preferably experience working in a creative and/or production environment)
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business Management, Human Resources Management or related discipline.
• MBA or relevant graduate degree
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.
The Walt Disney Company Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site