Sr Development Director, Art Production and Advanced Visualization
Sr. Game Designer
This design position will be working on our EA Sports titles. The designer will maintain and balance the core and meta-game while creating, prototyping and implementing gameplay features.
What a Designer - Gameplay does at EA:
• Deliver on the game vision as set by the Creative Director and Product Owner.
• Maintain all design aspects of a game-as-service through the entire project life cycle.
• Create innovative and engaging designs and prototypes while maintaining EA SPORTS' high standard of quality.
• Balance game with consideration to fun gameplay, player acquisition, monetization, and engagement.
• Retain original IP's core brand values and game experience within the service at all times.
• Communicate game design clearly and concisely with.
• Inspire game team through progressive, creative design.
• Provide and receive critique in a constructive manner with suggestions and solutions for improvement.
• Remain current on industry trends including new game genres, new game design methods, and emerging platforms
The next great EA Designer - Gameplay needs:
• 5+ year's industry experience specifically in game design.
• Proven ability to conceptualize, create and implement game concepts using various tools and technology.
• Broad knowledge of, and passion for, the casual, mobile or sports game genres.
• Knowledge of and enthusiasm for sports gaming
• Excellent creative, analytical and organizational skills with proven ability to write, communicate and maintain detailed design documentation throughout the project life cycle.
• Demonstrative proof of an open-mined, progressive thinker who is flexible, energetic and driven with the ability to overcome obstacles and challenges with working solutions.
• Thorough understanding of gameplay theories and interface design ability
• Superior communication skills with experience presenting visions both verbally and on paper.
• Professional experience with fitness or wellness or hardcore personal interest
• 3+ years minimum experience in a similar role
• Results orientated with strong documentation skills
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent considered but not required.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site