Employee Relations Manager
New York, NY US
Job Title: Talent Partner, WMG Student Programs
A little bit about our team:
Our Talent Acquisition Team is the opening act! We are a hands-on team of talent experts who find and identify top candidates for our businesses and keep the show going! We are passionate about finding that diamond in the rough and guiding them through the first act (interview) to the main event that they will call their careers.
Why this could be your next big break:
Not only is WMG a dynamic and vibrant business to be a part of, our Talent Acquisition team is an extremely passionate, fast-paced and entrepreneurial group. The Talent Partner, WMG Student Programs will get a chance to expand on our award winning internship programs as well as spearhead the creation of new and innovative opportunities to identify the future talent of the music industry! This opportunity will give you the chance to work with senior leaders across some of our well known labels such as Atlantic Records, and help shape what WMG will look like for years to come.
Here you'll get to:
• Create, build and recruit for amazing and memorable student programs that leave a lasting impact on the next generation of top talent in the music industry.
• Develop, and deliver branding, communications, trainings and major student program experiential events, including new hire orientation, Resume Writing Workshops, and Guest Speaker Panels.
• Represent WMG's student programs and overall company brand on campus, including being the point of contact for key university/college partners, as well as planning various visits and recruitment efforts at universities/colleges
• Partner with senior leadership on executive referrals, communications and updates as to the status of their candidacy including Workday processing.
• Develop and manage Campus Recruitment budget for the US team as well as travel calendar for both the fall and spring semesters
• Manage student program presence on social media platforms
• Keep internal Talent Acquisition team informed of students leaving the program that would be eligible for full time or temporary placement
• Partner with other members of the Talent Acquisition team to identify top student talent for all business groups (NY, Nashville, LA)
• Develop surveys, including evaluations, for the student programs and analyze results, making strategic changes based of off feedback
• Maintain and further external branding initiatives on social media platforms, including WMG Students Instagram and Warner Diaries blog
• Identify organizations, university/college contacts to improve the diversity and exposure of our programs
• Research new on-campus initiatives and present to team to implement
Rockstar candidates will have:
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2-4 years of experience creating impactful internship/student programs in multiple locations for start-ups or large corporations
• 1+ years of experience recruiting
• Event planning/logistic experience
• Proven excellence in prioritization, time management and follow up skills with an attention to detail.
It would be music to our ears if you also:
• Be a counselor! Act as the bridge between our interns and helping convert them into full-time members of the WMG team.
• Be an expert! Act as a trusted advisor and expert to our businesses on all things related to our student programs.
• Be innovative! People internally and externally will recognize and reward the impact of the programs you've created and developed.
• Be curious! Our team and culture is highly entrepreneurial and we love seeking feedback from our partners on how we can make our student programs better.
• Passion! We know you're at you're best when you're doing what you love and our Talent Acquisition team loves helping top talent align their passions with their careers.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Our Company is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national Origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.