Associate Interactive UI Designer - Sports Mobile
Vancouver, BC CA
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Have you ever experienced the thrill of a last minute goal that carries your team to victory in front of millions of people? Working here is kinda like that.
The Challenge Ahead:
You will work with development and live services team to ensure that all our user experiences cover the end-to-end development pipeline, including identifying requirements with other teams, creating visual ID, and working with core User Interface groups. You will have a strong mix of design skills across the console and live services gaming space.
• Ensure a cohesive, accessible user experience with consistent interactions and visual identity for NHL
• Work with producers, game designers, artists, and engineers on design challenges and feature sets, with an eye on consistency
• Develop and advocate for key best practices in the UX space
• Work with User Research groups to validate UX designs, implementing feedback to improve all user experiences within NHL
• Produce high-quality artistic designs, mocks, and visual ID elements to prepare the Live Services group for success in a reproducible manner
• An experienced UX designer with 5 years experience crafting not only user interfaces, but informing the UX design and pipeline, preferably on AAA-live service or mobile live service games
• Knowledgeable in all facets of UX design and able to share best practices with other designers – interaction design guidelines, journey mapping, mind-mapping information architectures, rapid prototyping (including paper prototypes
• Have experience with shipping products at a high rhythm, with live services experience preferred
• Your portfolio shows strong art that can support your designs. Experience with multivariate, A/B, or similar testing techniques and able to use those to inform your designs. You can quickly separate the wheat from the chaff in UR/UX testing results
• Enjoy an interactive and agile work environment and collaborate well with multiple work styles
The benefits and perks of working for EA
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site