QA Manager (Apex Legends)
We're looking for an experienced QA Manager for our Apex Legends team who will embrace our philosophy and share his/her hard earned expertise to help us create an incredible experience for our players. We're picturing someone who can ease communication across the team, facilitate cross-location workflow-dependencies and risks, and help the team hit their goals. If this sounds like you, we're looking forward to seeing your resume
What you'll do...
• Working with studios and internal/external QA teams to determine and agree on quality assurance standards procedures and specifications
• Professional/career management for QA teams and reports
• Work with cross-functional stakeholders from production, development, art, and engineering teams
• Implement new change management strategies to better set the team up for the future
• Work on-site with QA testers and leads to establish processes, workflows, and systems
• Build relationships between studio and vendor leadership to achieve good alignment
• You are good at gauging and measuring performance of the vendor through KPIs and metric based analysis
• You will be doing short and long term project capacity planning and can plan accordingly for spike periods
Ideally you will have...
• 5-7 years as a QA Manager at a games company.
• Experience with working with live service or Gaas
• Strong communications and collaboration skills both with onsite and offsite leadership
• Knowledge of game development, and a strong willingness to learn.
• Sense of urgency and a desire to get things done.
• Ability to self-motivate and help motivate others.
• High proficiency with bug reporting and related software.
• Strong people skills. Empathy for fixing the problems of others, respect for others' time.