Engineer Manager, Content Presentation
Seattle, WA US
• Work closely with the team to define, scope, build, test, and launch features in our mobile apps
• Concept mobile interaction and design patterns for Sinclair Digital's connected products
• Deliver clear and complete wireframes
• Design and easy-to-use and accurate user interfaces
• Update and maintain design pattern libraries
• Advocate for design and accessibility best practices
• A current portfolio that includes design work in apps that have shipped
• 6+ years as a UX designer, product designer, mobile designer, or similar
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Expertly skilled at taking an ambiguous problem and seeking concrete answers
• Demonstrated understanding of information hierarchy and typography
• Ability to take initiative and move a project from inception to launch
• Mastery of Sketch or similar interface design tools
• Experience building and maintaining design pattern libraries
• Experience with low to medium fidelity prototyping tools
• Demonstrated experience working on both iOS and Android mobile apps
• Expert knowledge of the iOS HIG and Google Material guidelines
BONUS POINTS If you have solid experience working in media-driven markets like news, sports, and entertainment.
EXTRA BONUS POINTS if you have experience working with streaming media products.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site