Montreal, QC US
• Create high-end character, environment, FX progression and/or vehicle concept art that creatively and technically inform VFX execution
• Create quick sketches to help brainstorm design elements before continuing onward into fully polished concept work
• Incorporate gathered reference and tangential design elements to help inform, inspire, and give context to your work
• Paint-over existing models and look-dev to help inform detailing and structure
• Create key art imagery that establishes or conveys a visual direction
• Collaborate with show teams to help define effective solutions to key creative challenges
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a concept artist or other closely related experience inside the creative digital industry (games, film, VFX etc.)
• Diverse portfolio showcasing your range of skills
• Expert knowledge of traditional art techniques including drawing, painting, proportion, anatomy, composition, and perspective
• Exceptional Photoshop skills (required)
• Working knowledge of 3D software for quick modeling for concept (suggested)
• Experience in story-boarding is a plus
• Z-brush sculpting experience v
• Experience in Motion Graphic Design is a plus
• Excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; strong problem solving skills.
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site