Influencer Marketing Manager, Urban Music
Warner Music Group
Los Angeles, CA
The Netflix Production Safety Manager candidate will support our health & safety function within Netflix's Post, Music and Marketing. Reporting into the Manager, Production Safety, this role partners closely with Legal, Risk Management, and Physical Production.
• Provides health & safety consulting services to Netflix's global productions
• Evaluates production/post concepts, scripts, post production facilities and workflows for safety and environmental concerns and risks
• Mitigates safety concerns by working directly with Production/Post Executives, Producers, Unit Production Managers Post Supervisors and other production staff
• Works directly with Post Production in the planning and execution phase of all filming and post services: assessing safety needs, securing appropriate vendors, and traveling to remote locations and/or facilities as required
• Attends production, post production and Netflix Safety meetings on a national and international basis as applicable.
• Develops and distributes the Production Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP), and other production safety guidelines
• Evaluates Covid safety planning as pertains to post production teams.
• Recommends corrective actions and assists productions in implementation
• Responds to, and investigates production emergencies, incidents and accidents
• Coordinates production employee health & safety training
• Works independently without direct management supervision
• Develops and maintains effective working relationships with industry safety organizations, representatives and governmental regulatory agencies as appropriate
• A minimum of 3-5 years of safety experience
• Thorough understanding of motion picture and television production process including organizational structure, terminology, equipment, construction methods, stunt and special effects techniques, etc. preferred
• Bachelor's Degree in Health & Safety, Environmental Studies, Physical Sciences or related major a plus
• Knowledge of Federal, state and local health & safety and environmental regulations (OSHA, Cal/OSHA, EPA, etc.)
• Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) certification a plus
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Travel domestically and internationally
• Determine the applicable regulations in states and countries where a particular production may be shooting (possibly for the first time)
• Quickly recognize and resolve various production safety issues that arise during the course of normal production activities
• Partner with risk managers, loss control executives and insurance underwriters to resolve loss prevention issues
• Interact with regulatory agencies, company management, productions and studio personnel
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 193 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site