Summer 2021 Intern - Creative Development & Programming
New York, NY
CBS Interactive, a division of CBS Corporation, is the premier online content network for information and entertainment. With more than 280 million people visiting its properties each month, CBS Interactive is a top Web property globally. Its portfolio of leading brands, which include CNET, CBS.com, CBSNews.com, CBSSports.com, GameSpot, TV.com, TVGuide.com and Last.fm, span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
CBSN Originals is the longform documentary unit of CBSN, CBS New's 24/7 streaming channel -- producing a series that combines the strength of CBS News' original reporting with a distinct, immersive brand of storytelling.
We are looking for an intern who can provide support and efficiency to all phases of the production process. In this position, the intern will play a key role in supporting Originals team in tasks necessary to complete our half-hour documentaries.
• Provide general support to producers from pitch to premiere
• Assist with research needs and fact-checking in development through post-production
• Assist with archival searches in post-production
• Complete various administrative tasks like organizing documents and project files
• Conform scripts as necessary
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Strong interest in documentary filmmaking and/or storytelling
• Strong research skills
• Proficiency in Google Drive services
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment under deadlines
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
You might also have -
• Strong writing skills, a plus
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or bootcamp
• Must be at least 18 years old
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site