Director, Marcom Activation
Stockholm, SE SE
ROLE: Senior Brand Manager, Battlefield
Electronic Arts (EA) is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Senior Brand Manager with proven achievement in brand strategy, product marketing, and campaign development. At EA, you will join a team that is shaping the global presence of exciting and market leading videogame franchises.
This Senior Brand Manager roles sits within the Global Brand Management team and will have an extra focus on brand comms and strengthening brand equity.
Reporting to the Senior Brand Marketing Director at Dice, you will deliver brand foundation work (positioning, tone, personality) and then translate these into inspiring campaign briefs which will ultimately lead to creative award worthy and high efficacy campaign assets. You will be culturally dialed-in always knowing what is 'on trend' presently but also in the future. A positioning black-belt able to get all the extra millage from any given feature-set you'll always be on the hunt for the next big opportunity to enhance the Brands cultural relevance. You'll balance creative flare with analytical power to create insights centric brand strategies and then translate them into briefs leading to breakthrough creative.
• Drive the development and execution of Brand foundational work (positioning, brant pyramid, tone and personality) based on close partnership with product, analytics and insights Teams
• Turn that work into compelling and inspiring brand guidelines and creative briefs
• Shephard the campaign Team through as Brand owner and custodian helping them come up with the best and most on-brand creative work of their lives
• Enable new Brand partnerships and collaboration increasing the cultural relevance of the Brand with and outside the Category
• Increase Brand equity KPI with core audiences and build desire and consideration amongst new audiences working against clearly defined purchase barriers
• Champion and integrated approach to marketing across many channels and platforms
• Work with studio to ensure that the brand tone and personality is consistent between campaign and in-game
• Look for synergies and innovation in marketing which transcends the campaign and game
• Manage relationships with internal stakeholders across studios, publishing and other cross-functional teams.
• Analyze data, including sales and in-game data, to identify opportunities and challenges, then create strategies and tactics to drive results.
• Conduct ongoing competitive marketing analysis to ensure consumer and market trends are informing key brand strategies
Skills / Competencies:
• Deep experience in brand management and product marketing
• Solid business, analytical and critical thinking skills
• Project management and coordination across functional groups and external partners.
• Experience building go-to-market strategies and executing tactical plans
• Strong communicator and collaborator
• Experience taking a product or service from consumer insight, to ideation, to market
• Prior work with tech and digital product development
• Embraces working in a dynamic, flexible, ever changing environment
• Strong leadership presence and ability to rally and lead large creatives Team day in day out
• BA/BS degree
• MBA preferred
• Minimum 7 years working in global marketing roles at top tier companies or consumer brands.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills and advanced proficiency in PowerPoint
• Passion for games is a must
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site