Universal City, CA
The Coordinator Brand Marketing will provide project support for the Theatrical Brand Marketing and Franchise Management teams.
• Manage and maintain distribution of confidential film assets, strategy and marketing materials across internal and external partners/stakeholders. Requires utmost discretion.
• Create worldwide sales and presentation materials for Universal Pictures film properties with a sense of storytelling and enthusiasm, while grounded in brand/research/audience. Requires strong proficiency in Keynote creativity and skills.
• Manage the logistics for cross-departmental final filmmaker meetings and executive presentations. Collaborate with studio colleagues in presentation content. Partner with the department assistant in scheduling a/v and room preparation.
• Comfortable in a conference room.
On an as needed basis, contribute to partner pitches in presentation talking points and delivery.
• Attend regular team and cross-divisional meetings to relay department updates and aggregate next steps.
• Marketing campaign budget tracking and invoice submissions.
• Minimum 1 year administrative assistant experience
• Minimum 1 year relevant Marketing experience
• Efficiency in PowerPoint and Keynote
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing preferred