Senior Accountant, Consolidations
New York, NY US
This is a Full Time position based in New York, NY
Job Duties: Identify and evaluate mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, investments, and new organic business opportunities for sports, entertainment, media, and culture. Develop and execute growth strategies and business plans for various business initiatives for current talent, global business units, and properties under the broad Endeavor ecosystem. Coordinate transaction execution and business integration. Conduct research, business analysis, and financial modeling. Develop presentations for the executive board and capital partners. Improve business unit engagement of capabilities.
Position requires a Bachelors degree (or foreign equivalent) in Finance or a related quantitative field and four (4) years of experience in the job offered, or as an Associate, M&A, Corporate Development, Financial Advisory Analyst, or related. Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Must have at least two (2) years of experience in each of the following skills:
• Working in corporate development at a global media and entertainment or sports company;
• Working at a global investment bank; Analyzing potential M&A transactions and organic initiatives in the media, entertainment, sports, and digital landscape, specifically US, Asia Pacific, and LATAM;
• Evaluating business models, IP, value chains, industry landscapes, commercialization strategies and key competitors for businesses, including content, production, advertising, media, fashion, sponsorship, digital, and sports properties; Conducting business planning for physical events, including mass sports, festivals, and exhibitions;
• Managing and supporting corporate initiatives, including capital raises and strategic reviews;
• Coordinating transaction execution, deal negotiations, and diligence efforts;
• Performing financial analysis and structuring transactions using advanced excel functions.
International Merchandising Company, LLC ("'International Merchandising Company") is part of IMG Worldwide, LLC's ("IMG Worldwide") group of companies. IMG Worldwide is the world's premier and most diversified sports, entertainment and media company. We partner with the world's leading marketers and media networks to help them grow their businesses through our event properties, media production and distribution, talent brands, sponsorship consulting, brand licensing, sponsorship sales and other services. From emerging leadership in areas like digital media, licensing and entertainment programming, to our long-standing strength in sports, fashion and traditional media, IMG is committed to providing business-building solutions. Our partners include many of the world's most famous brands, media outlets, sports governing bodies, national and local governments, athletes, entertainers, models and fashion designers. IMG is the global leader in event management and talent representation across golf, tennis and fashion and has a significant presence in many other sports, cultural and lifestyle categories.
Instructions : To apply, mail resume to: Hayley Macon, IMG Worldwide, 9601 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210. Reference job code ''IMG-JZ''.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.