Mid-Weight To Senior Designer
London, EN GB
About The Brand
Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN), a unit of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. ViacomCBS brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180+ countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
There are lots of people here doing all sorts of jobs, and we believe that having all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds makes this a great place to work. We have a number of Employee Resource Groups that look to support our employees from all walks of life and who face common challenges in the workplace and we hold tons of events all your round to nurture the best possible, inclusive environment
What is the role
We are V Creative, Viacom's in-house team of creative problem solvers and makers producing super-engaging work across iconic brands including Paramount, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and Channel 5. From promos, events and marketing campaigns to reels, social and rebrands, we create award winning content because of our passion to be creative and collaborative.
Reporting to the VP, Creative Director you will work across all brands, on a wide range of projects and platforms and will be responsible for ensuring the core brands' aesthetic are considered within all creative execution. With significant print design experience, in addition to being proficient in motion graphics, the role will drive creative excellence, ensuring all output is produced to the highest standard whilst delivering on time and to budget. This exciting role is instrumental in coming up with innovative and original design ideas for multi platform campaigns, including print and how to maintain fresh and vibrant approaches to the creative.
• Partner with creatives for campaign idea generation and pitching, and to effectively present design ideas through storyboards, style frames and mock-ups
• Liaise closely with the TX link team to ensure accurate implementation and maintenance of on screen graphics and recommend new technology softwares and creative solutions
• Lead and motivate junior members of the team and help to build the greatest possible workplace experience for employees.
• Drive the 'One ViacomCBS' approach, role modelling great partnership and collaboration.
• Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
• Help to embed the ViacomCBS values and champion a culture of inclusion
What skills do you need
• Extensive experience in all stages of the creative design and production process whilst leading project teams
• Extensive design experience across all platforms and marketing mediums with strength in storyboarding, layout, typography, logo design and wealth of print projects
• Strong Macintosh skills and mainstream graphics software, including but not limited to: Adobe Creative cloud - After Effects, Cinema 4D, PhotoShop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Passionate in identifying and producing a consistent stream of fresh, creative solutions, with an excellent ability to verbally communicate ideas
• Solid knowledge and experience of Post Production techniques and formats
• Be a change maker; foresee change before the need to change arises.
• Lead with passion and purpose
• Collaborate across the organisation
What are our values - Bravery | Empathy | Honesty
and we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria of the role applied for.
We take our responsibility in safeguarding children very seriously. We work hard to ensure that all children and adults with whom we engage receive equal protection from all types of harm or abuse, regardless of age, disability, gender, racial heritage, religious belief, sexual orientation or identity; an obligation we take very seriously. To ensure, we are an exemplar in the field of safeguarding individuals, those who are successful in receiving an offer for roles that interact with children, will be required to complete background checks prior to starting with the company.
Function Creative Services
Brand Viacom International Media Networks
Job Type Full-Time Staff