Senior Software Engineer, Mobile Games
San Francisco, CA
WB Games Inc. seeks an Associate Product Manager for the WBG San Francisco Studio, developers of DC Legends and Harry Potter: Wizards Unite; top grossing mobile titles.
At WB Games San Francisco, we are bringing some of the most iconic characters and stories to life in the mobile space. We are committed to creating fun and engaging games for our fans and are positioning ourselves to become a top player in mobile.
The Associate Product Manager will work directly on internally developed mobile titles at various stages from pre-production through to live management. Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, this role is crucial to driving Warner Bros. aggressive goals in mobile games.
Company Name (i.e. Warner Bros. Pictures Inc.) seeks a Title (i.e. Senior Secretary) for the Dept. Name (i.e. WB Corporate) department.
The Daily% of Time
• Using tools such SQL, Excel, dashboards and statistical analysis, monitor performance of A/B tests, price changes, cross-promotion programs etc.
• Conduct specific analyses and help drive product/live management decisions based on insights and analysis of features; making priority recommendations and providing actionable feedback to development team where appropriate.
• Review and provide detailed feedback and KPI impact analysis on in development features, including but not limited to - UI/UX specification documentation and in-game tuning models.
• Work with Product Manager(s) to create 1-page design specifications that clearly set out product goals, acceptance criteria & expected outcomes.
• Work with Product Manager(s) to prepare and present weekly management information reports that accurately represent the health of a title to aid in executive level decision making.
• Work with Product Manager(s) to design & execute on key initiatives related to increased KPI performance within a given title; such as re-engagement campaigns.
• Work with Product Manager(s) to design & execute on store merchandising and event calendar within a given title in order to ensure maximum KPI impact.
• Perform teardowns and analyses of competitor feature sets, live updates, economy balance, in-game merchandising, and player behavior profiles when requested.
This Associate Product Manager (APM) will be responsible to manage free-to-play games that are in live production. The desired candidate is excited about making games and understands the need to understand data to make an informed decision. The ideal APM will have the ability to manage project on their own and have the personable skills to work collaboratively with cross-functional team members.
BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 2 years' work experience in product management or related role.
• Strong familiarity with iOS, Android and games trends and best practices.
• Record of accomplishment via feature, promotional and business model recommendations.
• Thorough understanding of micro-transaction based business models; in-app purchases.
• Passion for gaming, mobile and social applications.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to leverage data to make informed feature designs and recommendations.
• Exceptional ability to work with the game development team to identify, test and analyze highest impact feature changes to drive positive return on investment.
• Clearly communicates relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and updates to key stakeholders in a timely fashion.
• Strong PC Skills, including proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel.
• Exceptional PowerPoint presentation skills.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines and locations to achieve results.
• Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required.
• Must be self-motivated and results oriented.
• SQL familiarity.
• Prior Product Management Experience.
• Ability to think strategically, conduct market research, and apply sophisticated frameworks to decision making.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site