Strategic Partner Manager, Creator Acquisitions
Los Angeles, CA
As Netflix grows, the Audio Visual (AV) Events team within our Netflix Technology Services (N-Tech) is searching for an inclusive, motivated, knowledgeable leader to join and lead the AV Events team. The ideal candidate thrives on leading a high-performing team while building strong cross-functional relationships and delivering exceptional and world-class events that represent the Netflix brand.
The AV Events team supports the design, build, and support of high profile corporate events that happen in our onsite events facilities as well as offsite in a variety of different venues.
As an AV Events manager, you will be responsible for maintaining all aspects for the AV Events team from design/consultation to execution. This role should focus on hiring and developing the AV Events team in LA, and helping craft strategies to bring the group to the next level. You will lead the technical representation for our cross-functional partners and vendors to help, design, manage, and execute Netflix events. You will utilize metrics to measure success, customer satisfaction, make strategic decisions, and help the team scale. You will partner with cross-functional teams, senior leadership and other regional N-Tech managers to ensure a consistent and exceptional AV experience across all of our internal events. The AV Events Manager is a hands-on leader with a strong technical aptitude and ability to roll up their sleeves and join the various projects if needed. You will also own and drive various vendor/partner relationships, such as event venues, production vendors, and digital event platforms. While this role is based in LA, it will be important to stay aligned with global partners.
At Netflix, we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We want to share with you that we are mindful of limited access to resources and opportunities that come with systemic disadvantages. So if you align strongly with our values and have transferable experiences, we encourage you to apply.
• Leading and scaling AV Events team in LA to the needs of Netflix
• Foster and encourage Netflix's culture within the AV Events team
• Help develop process and cross-collaboration with other teams
• Hiring, training, development of the LA team
• Have a strategic mindset when it comes to team discussions and direction
• Partnering closely with business partners to ensure flawless productions
• Manage vendor relations, contracts, rental quotes, and design RFPs
• Gear procurement and asset management
• Providing metrics on the team's performance and areas of needed growth
• Partner with cross functional partners on global initiatives (i.e Corp Events Team)
• Strong experience operating and supporting live events (corporate, hospitality, or other major event venues)
• Strong experience configuring and troubleshooting audio and video equipment for live events or in a corporate environment
• Experience managing an AV production team
• Experience with live streaming technologies for YouTube, Facebook Live and other online distribution methods
• Operated and led events as Technical Director in a live event setting
• Strong experience coordinating technical logistics and equipment needs (internationally a bonus)
• Experience with reading and/or creating CAD designs and proposals
• Strong AV technical background with focus on working with various AV technologies such as Audio Routing (Dante) and mixing, Projectors, Video Walls, Rigging, etc.
• Strong project management abilities.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site