Coordinator, Virtual Production
Los Angeles, CA US
• Daily Rounds to maintain tidiness, safety, and security of the facility
• Office sup[plies ordering as well as other facilities, administrative and miscellaneous tasks as needed
• Assist with pick-up, delivery and stocking of various supplies onsite and offsite
• Special events and client visits: set up and tear down, various support throughout event or visit as needed
• Facilities-of-all-trades: cleaning refrigerators, replacing light bulbs, cleaning and organizing storage, building furniture, stocking office supplies, troubleshoot printers, meet external vendors and contractors, small miscellaneous repairs, etc.
• Project professionalism at reception and in the office
• Answer and direct all incoming phone calls: Prioritize people and situations in need of attention and handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion
• Meeting Room Calendars: scheduling, negotiation for meeting space and relevant attendees and ensuring smooth communication flow as needed, meeting room setups, office tours for visitors etc.
• Distribute mail, courier packages etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Degree and/or Diploma in film related field
• Previous film production experience is a plus
• Research savvy
• A successful track record supporting facilities and/or administrative tasks for one (1) year
• Self-motivated, highly organized and results-oriented
• Detail oriented and ability to complete work assignments with a high degree of quality
• Takes initiative and goes beyond established framework; looks for new ideas and creative solutions to overcome challenges
• Polite, easy-going, patient and service-oriented; can do attitude
• Team player with the good sense of humor
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if your details have recently changed.