We are EA SPORTS FIFA:
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with a storied 25+ year history of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA Football (Soccer) franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 30M players each year across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Global Brand Management (GBM)
Join us as GBM Director – Core Modes on the EA SPORTS FIFA franchise. In service of our players, GBM is the singular team who "sees the entire pitch" at the heart of the business. From informing product development with consumer insights, to briefing the marketing teams on go-to-market priorities and performance targets, to developing new business models and ways for our players to interact with the brand, GBM is at the center of business and brand strategy for FIFA.
In partnership with our development team, you will lead our core modes business (Career Mode, Pro Clubs, VOLTA Football) to excite players with innovative ways to experience FIFA not only for the current product year, but with an additional focus on the multi-year experience roadmap. Additionally, you will inspire cross-functional teams to execute a compelling strategy that takes the franchise to new heights. Reporting to the Senior Brand Director of FIFA GBM, you will be an essential contributor to the Global Brand Management team based in Vancouver, Canada.
Without a doubt, you are also passionate about entertainment, football, video games and FIFA, while being highly familiar with FIFA Ultimate Team and eSports.
• In partnership with the EA SPORTS FIFA development team, drive the data informed multi-year product and business strategy for the EA SPORTS FIFA business, partnering with stakeholders to grow player engagement and ongoing brand loyalty.
• Co-author the annual Brand Experience Guide.
• Present robust business cases to senior audiences with conviction and passion.
• Work closely with the research and analytics teams to mine the most important insights to inform clear action for product developers and the broader business.
• Drive priority strategic projects to deliver the franchise vision and mission, including:
• Subscription business growth
• player health and wellness programs
• Social responsibility initiatives
• Expanding FIFA as a football platform
• Oversee key endemic partnership relationships and act as the in-game partnership liaison with Global Brand Partnerships.
• Act as the primary GBM feedback provider and brief collaborator for creative assets.
• Identify long-term risks and actions to mitigate against them.
• Lead and inspire a small team of industry experts to do signature work.
• The ability to set a clear vision and to inspire your immediate and partner teams to follow it.
• Experience in building business strategy through a long-term brand lens.
• Familiarity with exploring/developing new business models and player journeys within products.
• Excellent analytical skills and expertise in creating data-driven business strategies.
• Familiarity with a complex licensing landscape.
• Minimum 6+ years product marketing experience
• Marketing degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master's Degree is preferred.