Full Time Job
Vice President, Human Resources
- Full Time
- Executive (10+ years) Experience
ViacomCBS is seeking a Vice President, Human Resources to join our Television Stations HR group. This role will be based at our Los Angeles TV station and includes regional responsibility. This person will provide HR leadership to employees and the management team and in collaboration with on the ground HR support and centers of excellence, provide a broad range of HR guidance for achieving business objectives that include talent management, organizational effectiveness, leadership development, compensation and recruiting.
• Lead the daily operation supporting employee relations, performance management, strategic planning and compliance with HR policies and procedures.
• Provide coaching to executive leadership, offering feedback and advice on issues in a proactive manner.
• Manage performance in partnership with Legal and Labor Relations.
• Work with management to develop and implement training strategies to meet employee needs, including supervisory training.
• Support cultural growth and change initiatives.
• Provide resources, leadership and counsel regarding diversity and inclusion in collaboration with ViacomCBS Corporation centralized D&I function.
• Minimum of 12 years of progressive Human Resources experience including a solid foundation in employee relations and providing leadership at the senior level.
• Willingness and ability to travel to regional television stations and corporate offices in New York.
• Demonstrated ability to navigate successfully in a fast-paced, multi-tasking and dynamic organization along with significant influence/negotiation/coaching skills with senior-level executives.
• Knowledge and practical application of HR disciplines including employment and labor laws, employee relations, management and leadership development, performance management, organizational design, recruitment and compensation philosophies.
• Successful demonstration of launching and implementing multiple HR programs.
• Ideal candidate has broadcast media experience and experience in navigating and utilizing a centralized HR function in a matrixed structure.
ViacomCBSViacomCBS is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site