New York, NY
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our Human Resources Team in New York. This position facilitates administrative support for the entire CBS Interactive Talent Acquisition team with a heavy emphasis on scheduling utilizing Google Calendaring and Mail. He or she will have an impact on the success of our company and help shape the direction of Talent Acquisition at CBSi.
We seek someone who believes and is committed to providing candidates a ''red carpet'' experience regardless of whether we hire them. This is a critical and outward facing role to internal clients and candidates, and it will also support our social recruiting efforts and additional Talent Acquisition projects.
• High volume scheduling of candidates with internal clients for the Talent Acquisition team
• Open and close requisitions in the recruiting system and communicating req status to hiring managers and recruiters
• Post jobs to job boards
• Schedule candidate interviews for recruiters via Google
• Work with CBS Corporate Travel to organize candidate travel as well as internal Talent Acquisition travel arrangements, if needed
• Manage and file candidate expense reimbursements as well as Talent Acquisition team expenses Provide outstanding client and candidate experience including meet and greet of candidates
• Assist hiring managers with Applicant Tracking System questions
• Write offer letters
• Assist team with administration of our Employee Referral Program
• Develop and maintain organized hard copy and electronic filing and retrieval system
• Assist with on and off site recruiting events
• Perform other projects and duties as assigned
• Support social recruiting efforts
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• BA degree preferred.
• 2+ years experience in a fast-paced, high-pressure, high-volume scheduling environment required
• Must have extensive and thorough scheduling skills ideally utilizing Google
• Must have proven track record in building relationships and credibility quickly via telephone and e-mail communication
• Must have outstanding organization skills (planning and prioritizing) and ability to multitask
• Must have demonstrated experience interfacing with VP level through C level offices
• Must have the mental acuity to be able to reason through issues, resolve problems, communicate effectively/tactfully/assertively, maintain confidentiality, perform detail work, deal with all levels of employees, handle multiple concurrent tasks, and work with constant interruptions
• General Human Resources and/or Recruitment background preferred
• Must have excellent time management skills with strong ability to multi-task and prioritize with minimal guidance while maintaining outstanding attention to detail
• Must take ownership over work and have superior follow up skills while utilizing exemplary customer service skills and attitude
• Experience using an Applicant Tracking System
• Knowledge of laws governing employment policies and practices - a plus
• Internet savvy and passionate about digital media and technology
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.