Specialist, Screening Operations - EMEA
Amsterdam, NH NL
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
There's no better time to become a part of Netflix. We continue to revolutionize the way content is created and delivered to millions of users all across the globe while always striving to maintain a world-class user-experience.
As Netflix continues to scale across the globe, our Creative Studio will be at the core of our promotional content engine. A diverse team of creative production professionals, our Creative Studio is reinventing how we tell and share stories about our content.
At Netflix's Creative Studio, our mission is to revolutionize the way promotional content is created and delivered, finding new ways for prospective and current Netflix members to discover new stories or old favorites through creative visual design, video editorial, and sound design. This is your chance to help transform how Netflix and Netflix titles are presented, consumed and perceived by non-members and new users alike.
We are looking for a driven, strategic production leader to help us build the Creative Infrastructure for our studio in EMEA. In this role, you will work with cross-functional partners to scale teams, workflows and systems to deliver world-class promotional content across EMEA. The role will work directly with EMEA Creative Studio leadership and will report to the Head of Creative Infrastructure.
• Support the recruitment, resourcing, and management of Creative Studio talent across design, editorial, audio and motion teams
• Design and implement pan-regional workflows; building best practices for content creation across all disciplines.
• Manage talent allocations and centrally track progress across projects globally.
• Track, and optimize content creation timelines and resourcing needs.
• Evaluate project needs against broad, cross-functionally led creative briefs; casting talent and building new rosters of creative talent based on constantly evolving needs.
• Develop new team structures, ways of working and innovative approaches to challenging creative assignments.
• Constantly analyze and optimize workflow - building pipelines to accelerate low-tier production tasks.
• Run auditions for new talent; evaluating, critiquing and building new resource pools across all disciplines globally.
• Maintain budget, project tracking and core resourcing documentation throughout the production process.
• Assist in the management of production workflow for vendors/ freelancers.
• Gather talent feedback from cross-functional partners and maintain talent database.
• Produce multiple parallel projects comprised of visual/motion designers, writers, video editors, and external vendors.
• Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders and senior management throughout the life of the project.
• Develop, implement and optimize global outsourcing strategies in partnership with Global Creative Infrastructure leadership.
• Provide operational oversight and support on all deliverables by advising internal infrastructure team and external partners; identify potential risks and develop contingency plans and communicate cross-functionally any changes.
• Ensure all deliverables are meeting business partner expectations, including adherence to established timelines and budgets.
• Contribute to the overall Global Infrastructure Strategy across all disciplines.
• Provide continuous feedback between cross-functional creative teams, managers, and partners on talent performance and workflow improvements.
• Level-set expectations for creative excellence across the global talent pool.
• 10+ years in a Post-Production, Design, VFX or Creative Agency Environment
• Extremely High EQ: Ability to negotiate and navigate complex situations
• Experience at a technology, entertainment, gaming, or film/animation company
• Ability to empower creative talent (creatives should feel like this person is ''one of them''), but simultaneously have the ability to strategically optimize and scale
• Strong understanding of creative workflows for AV, Audio, and Design
• Experience managing and onboarding freelancers, vendors, agencies, and contractors
• End-to-end understanding of how to create, manage and optimize timelines and budgets
• Working knowledge of Google Apps Suite
• Familiarity with Adobe infrastructure Suite
• Highly organized
• Exceptional communicator
• Tech-savvy with the ability to learn new concepts quickly
• Strong problem-solving skills with a positive and even-tempered attitude
• Experience on jobs with a high volume of deliverables
• Knowledge of Airtable and Monday a plus