Digital Marketing Consultant
Cincinnati, OH US
WKRC-TV/Local12, WSTR-TV/Star64, and EKRC-TV/The CW are seeking a talented sales professional who can connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective TV and digital marketing. You should possess excellent communication skills, an impressive ability to carry out the sales process from start to close, an enthusiastic and passionate personality, tenacious yet empathetic attitude, and a proven track record of success! Our definition of 'success' includes showing us that you can proactively set appointments with decision makers. This is an outside sales position that allows you to easily raise your income by maintaining strong sales activity. A Bachelor's degree with a major in journalism is also preferred. This position is full-time and will require working a flexible schedule that includes nights and holidays.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
o Prospecting, lead generation, and handling outside sales calls to sell products & services via TV as well as Digital Solutions and Mobile Marketing
o Retain current business and develop new business contacts
o Consistently attaining budgeted revenue goals
o Aggressively managing the sales process from start to close
o Proactively providing input on sales promotion ideas to sales management
o Ability to write and maintain business reports and correspondents.
Required skills and qualifications include, but are not limited to:
• Minimum (2) years outside sales experience
• Professional organizational, written and presentation skills, including the ability to cold call and make in-person sales calls and presentations
• Competitive, energetic, self-starter with a strong desire to succeed
• Must have computer skills such as Word, Excel, and internet research
• Exceptional sales and customer service skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with strict deadlines and a desire to win.
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site