Associate, Social Channel Engagement, The Sims
Orlando, FL US
Employee Relations Investigator (Contract)
EA is looking for a highly motivated HR professional to join its dynamic HR team to expand its Employee Relations Center of Excellence. Our objective is very simple engage our people to create a high-performing culture where all employees will grow and do the best work of their careers.
To be successful in this role, you need to be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with change and the ambiguity that sometimes comes with it. You need to be enthusiastic, flexible in your approach and open to learning.
Key Focus Areas:
• Assess ER issues and concerns and identify optimal resolution path to effectively address issues and serve as escalation path for complex issues
• Partner with Legal, HR Business Partners, and Business Leaders while conducting investigations and make recommendations on appropriate courses of action, matching investigation strategy to the complexity, risk, sensitivity, and confidentiality of the investigation
• Advise and counsel HR Business Partners, Managers, and Employees to best outcomes for our organization and employees.
• Follow investigative protocols (i.e. gathering, preserving, documenting, and analyzing information and data relevant to reported issues) including use of our case management tool.
• Ensures ER issues and concerns are handled fairly, consistently, transparently, in a timely fashion, and in line with EA’s Purpose and Values, policies, and appropriate local laws.
• Bachelors degree in related field
• Ideally 5-7 years Employee Relations and/or HR Business Partner experience in a progressive environment with focus on employee relations, investigations, and performance management. A minimum of 3 years in an Human Resources, Employee Relations, or equivalent business-facing HR role.
• Demonstrated knowledge, interpretation, and application of relevant HR best-practices, employment law standards, and workplace investigative protocols.
• Significant combination of formal training and/or experience in conducting workplace investigations into employee complaints/grievances.
• Strong business orientation coupled with a genuine desire to promote a fair and positive work environment for all employees
• Must be highly comfortable with ambiguity and constant change, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Able to handle confidential information in a mature and professional manner
• Highly analytical thinker and problem solver
• Some occasional travel may be required
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law