Visual Development Artist
The Color Designer will work directly with the Art Director and Director(s) to ensure the consistency of color models and assets in relation to backgrounds throughout the series.
• Work closely with the Executive Producer, Director, and Art Director on all aspects of the series' look, color and mood
• Obtain Creative Leadership approval on all color models that are created for each episode prior to shipping to the assigned vendor animation studio
• Work closely with Background Painters with creating and maintaining consistency in regards to the color and design of the project
• Maintain and color style props, effects, and character turnarounds, expressions, special poses and size comps to the vendor animation studio for each shipment as it pertains to its assigned episode
• Adhere to the production schedule provided by Line Producer to ensure cost effective, timely production
• Illustration or traditional art skills
• Knowledge of drawing software including Illustrator, Photoshop, Painter, Harmony and 3D technology where applicable
• They must be experienced in the creation of detailed style guides and be comfortable dealing with internal and external departments on a daily basis.
• A broad knowledge of artistic styles, latest technology and film is essential.
• Ability to align with style and color sensibility of show
• Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and acumen
• Able to work independently in a fast paced environment
• Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Disney Television Animation, an integral part of The Walt Disney Company, creates many of the company's most beloved animated shows. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site