Vice President Human Resources
New York, NY US
Vice President Human Resources (Finance)
ViacomCBS is seeking a Vice President, Human Resources to provide overall strategic human resources support for ViacomCBS' global finance organization. The VP, Human Resources will partner closely with the senior most executives in finance, including corporate finance leads and divisional CFOs. This position reports to SVP, Human Resources ViacomCBS and will lead an HR team based in New York.
The VP HR will provide HR leadership to employees as well as the finance leadership team, in collaboration with centers of excellence that sit within the Corporate HR function. They will provide a broad range of HR guidance for achieving business objectives that include talent management, organizational effectiveness, leadership development, diversity and inclusion, employee relations, compensation and recruitment.
• Lead the daily HR operation for finance, fostering a proactive human resources culture.
• Support employee relations, performance management, strategic planning and compliance.
• Provide coaching to leadership, offering insight, feedback and a proactive plan to align the organization to achieve desired business results.
• Work with finance leaders across the company to develop and implement training strategies to meet employee needs, including supervisory training and performance management training.
• Provide resources, leadership and counsel regarding diversity and inclusion in collaboration with ViacomCBS Corporation's centralized Office of Global Inclusion.
• Maintain a positive and productive work environment through effective employee relations practices. Consult and/or partner with in-house legal counsel as appropriate in order to optimally manage employee relations, contain problems, conduct investigations and address issues with employees.
• Administer corporation wide initiatives in partnership with HR centers of excellence, including: bonus, stock, merit, performance management, training, and other types of corporation-wide programs.
• Minimum of 12 years of progressive Human Resources experience including a solid foundation of providing leadership at the senior level.
• Prior experience working as a human resources business partner supporting a global finance function preferred.
• Extremely strong business acumen and strong executive presence.
• Ability to counsel and influence management and employees.
• Demonstrated ability to navigate successfully in a fast-paced, multi-tasking and dynamic organization along with significant influence/negotiation/coaching skills with senior-level corporate executives.
• Knowledge and practical application of HR disciplines including employment and labor laws, employee relations, management and leadership development, performance management, organizational design, recruitment and compensation philosophies.
• Successful demonstration of launching and implementing multiple HR programs.
• Ideal candidate has experience working within a centralized HR function in a matrix structure.
• Able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment where time is of the essence.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site