Vancouver, BC US
• Creates high-quality digital composites and visual effects for live action feature films and seamlessly integrates the various layers of a shot
• Executes a broad range of VFX tasks including look development, lighting objects, modeling, texturing, animation and rendering
• Establishes looks and/or follow set style direction
• Understands and follows production guidelines; solves design and/or effect challenges for key visual effects shots.
• Receives and implements feedback quickly and effectively
• Collaborates with other compositors to ensure shots are delivered to highest standard and on schedule
• Mentors and advise junior compositors and shares knowledge and techniques
• Escalates issues as needed
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Experience with 3ds Max software is preferred but Maya experience will be considered so long as you are willing to learn 3ds Max
• Basic understanding of MAXScript
• Must be able to work under the guidance of a CG Supervisor or VFX Supervisor to achieve the desired level of aesthetic quality and technical accuracy
• Proven development skills
• Strong sense of compositions, light, and color
We offer extended medical, disability & dental insurance.
Please apply only once to the same job posting with the same email, we keep your resume/ reel on file both current & future job opportunities. Only re-apply if your details have recently changed.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site