Intern - FIFA Associate Development Manager
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together experienced people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactfull and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
The Challenge Ahead
An Associate Development Manager (ADM) Intern in the FIFA development team supports the delivery of a game mode on time and within budget. By working with your assigned mentor you'll learn how to monitor the project schedule and also how to manage a team to deliver to a high standard.
• You'll support managing a development team which generally consists of Software Engineers, Animators, Artists and Designers. You'll work with FIFA feature development teams and with several partners to lock down requirements and specifications.
• Anticipate bottlenecks, provides management escalation, make tradeoffs, balance the project needs versus technical constraints, and supports driving initial partner deployment.
• Identify task-related processes to improve efficiency.
• Focus on immediate team and identify team issues and suggests solutions related to execution goals.
• Provide regular status reporting and capacity plan updates.
• Track and implement agreed project improvement plans to improve team efficiency.
• Determine engagement processes: Ensure all workflow is clearly defined, processes are documented, and staff trained in expectations on the workflow.
• Potential to learn the project management principles by leading teams and understanding the leadership responsibilities.
• Current engagement in a form of formal education; You'll need to be enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree in an University in any related fields such as Computer Science, Business Administration or others at the moment of your application.
• Basic theoretical knowledge of production life cycle and programs planning.
• Understanding of challenges and opportunities in working with broad distributed teams.
• Potential for developing skills such as mediation and conflict resolution.
• Understanding of how to manage timelines and produce expected results within set deadlines.
• Receptiveness to feedback and ability to act on it.
What's in for you? Funny that you asked, here's some of the things you may find interesting:
• A team of experts that are willing to share good practices and passion for this domain;
• Flexible hours, with both part-time and full-time options;
• Development programs - if you want to grow, we'll stand by you;
• Cool office, located close to many Universities, so you can easily transition between the locations in case of courses and exams you'll need to attend;
You can find out more about our programs, events and work environment on our FB page - Electronic Arts Romania, join our community!