Full Time Job
Manager Of Brand Management
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Manager of Brand Management
The Manager of Brand Management is responsible for helping to infuse the Magnolia brand into all relevant departments within the joint venture (JV), including content, marketing, digital, research and sales. The Manager will work closely with members of those departments to empower them with guidelines and knowledge about the Magnolia brand, review materials from a brand perspective, and act as a liaison between Magnolia and the JV when needed.
• Communicate and uphold the network brand vision at all times. Partner with counterparts across departments to act as a resource, identify potential areas where a brand voice would be beneficial, and help develop processes for reviews and approvals.
• Serve as a brand resource to the development team, joining development meetings when needed, reviewing pitches, casting tapes and other materials to make recommendations based on brand fit. Screen original series episodes to give brand notes, and screen potential library and acquisition series to identify series and specials that may be a good fit.
• Serve as a brand resource to the sales team, speaking into potential advertising packages and reviewing external materials for brand fit and voice.
• Partner with marketing and creative teams to offer a brand perspective on potential marketing and digital strategies and campaigns.
• Liaise between the JV and the Magnolia creative team, helping to oversee the process for brand-related requests including series brand packages, branded gifts or materials, templates, photography, etc. Work with Magnolia and the JV to establish systems around the planning, approval and exclusivity of brand assets.
• Ensure the necessary Magnolia stakeholders receive relevant updates regarding network activities, talent and series.
• Serve as a brand resource to affiliate and international teams.
• Assist with ongoing maintenance of brand guidelines across various departments, including but not limited to: photography guidelines, development guidelines, brand-specific sections of production guidelines, brand voice, internal and external templates, etc.
• Participate in the planning process for industry events and conferences as needed to speak into anything brand-related including staging/styling, signage, presentations, and other associated materials.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree in Marketing, Communications, PR, Creative Services or a related discipline; or an equivalent combination of demonstrated skills and experience
• 2-5 years professional experience
• Proven ability to interpret, apply and clearly articulate brand pillars
• Attention to detail, analytical, and creative skills
• Strong organizational skills with ability to act independently and responsibly
• Capacity to juggle multiple tasks
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional groups
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States