Paid Media Coordinator
New York, NY US
The Coordinator for Audience Research will support a team of Research professionals responsible for analyzing and reporting on consumption across Warner Media Entertainment brands (HBO, HBO MAX, TBS, TNT, TRU TV, and Cinemax). This position will be responsible for assisting with regular reporting, tracking performance for our assets, and supporting ongoing administrative needs for the team. Candidates should possess a strong interest in media analytics and content measurement with a desire to learn and expand their skill set beyond the day-to-day responsibilities.
• Track performance of Warner Media Entertainment assets across platforms, including titles associated with HBO MAX, HBO, TBS, TNT, TRU TV, and Cinemax.
• Compile and disseminate recurring reports for the Audience Research team, including daily overnight ratings and weekly performance trackers.
• Manage administrative responsibilities for the Audience Research team including, but not limited to, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, expense reports, filing/copying, support for invoicing/contract management, and calendar management for the group lead.
• Support transmission of Warner Media Entertainment program names and telecast times to Nielsen to enable accurate measurement.
• Ingest third party performance data into internal systems to enable efficient data analysis and reporting within the research team and among internal clients.
• Support team with ad hoc/recurring requests leveraging internal data sources, as well as third party data sources (including Nielsen and comScore).
• Work closely with other team members to learn and develop skills for accessing and analyzing data (using internal and external sources).
• Assist in development of department presentations, creating visually compelling representations of team analyses.
• Make recommendations for improving processes and efficiency.
• Strong Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint skills, with ability to create compelling presentations.
• Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Passion for learning and developing media analytics skills.
• Takes initiative, is strong at follow-through, and can successfully multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Awareness of the HBO/HBO MAX competitive set across traditional TV and SVOD.
• Familiarity with traditional media measurement tools (Nielsen, comScore) a plus.
• Knowledge of media consumption metrics associated with digital/SVOD/OTT services helpful.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred, with 1 year of work or internship experience at a media company or in a research/data analytics role helpful.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site