Senior Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA US
Disney Streaming Services (DSS) is looking for a talented Senior Fullstack Engineer to join the Growth Engineering Tools team.
The team is responsible for building internal tools to help various teams within Disney Streaming Services input and manage offers enabled for Disney+ and ESPN+ customers around the world and to enable the Growth Engineering teams to get visibility into user information relating to billing, payments, subscriptions, offers, pricing and plan metadata.
This is a newly formed team based out of the San Francisco office and you will be one of the early engineers on the team. We are a fast paced and fast growing team, where you will have an opportunity to learn about the international landscape and challenges in the area of billing, payments, subscriptions, promotions and offers as our streaming services launch around the world over the next few years.
• BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 4 to 7 years of experience in backend development.
• Excellent grasp of software development fundamentals and object oriented programming paradigms.
• Experience working with at least one Object Oriented Language like Java (or JVM variant languages like Scala, Kotlin), Python, PHP or others.
• Knowledge/experience with AWS products and services (EC2, S3, Lambda, DyanmoDB, SQS, RDS, ElastiCache, CloudFront, etc.) or other cloud providers.
• Experience working on relational databases.
• Strong motivation in picking up new domains and writing and shipping well-tested code
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with cross functional business partners
Nice to haves
• Experience working with NoSQL databases
• Experience working with complex internal tools
• ReactJS experience
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site