Software Engineer Tools
Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Rendering to join the Frostbite team! You will be a part of driving the technology forward to power future titles and push the boundaries of visual quality in games.
• Develop high-quality rendering systems for multiple AAA games
• Research and develop forefront real-time rendering techniques
• Collaborate across team and discipline boundaries to provide powerful art and content workflows
• Undertake performance profiling and optimization on multiple platforms
• Work with game team artists and art directors to develop solutions
• Inspire and mentor less experienced members of the team
• BSc degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
• Broad real-time computer graphics knowledge
• Expert C++, data-guided design, and software architecture skills
• Professional expertise with profiling and optimization skills
• Enjoy working in a team environment
• Detailed knowledge of one or more CPU and GPU architectures
• Gaming console development experience
• C#/Tools development experience
• Team Lead/Management experience
What's in it for you?
We value our employees' personal lives. A good work-life balance is important to our long-term success! We provide 6 weeks of flexible vacation and are openly against working overtime.
At Frostbite we take care of our team members! We provide our employees with occupational pension and we have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer. In addition to a great compensation package, we offer our employees a variety of sports activities, generous health care allowance, massage, and a bunch of free games every year.
This opportunity is for a permanent position at Frostbite's Stockholm office.
As part of the application process, we will ask you to perform a practical work test.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.