Payroll Specialist - APAC
Singapore, SG SG
It's an exciting time to join Netflix; present in over 190 countries with members enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. As Netflix grows globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth. Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more.
We are looking for a passionate indirect tax analyst to join our APAC tax team in Singapore to provide indirect tax advice and support as Netflix continues to grow. There are significant opportunities for growth and development in this exciting advisory role. Therefore the ideal candidate should have a close fit with Netflix values as well as a strong appetite to learn and grow.
We are looking for someone who is:
• A close fit with the Netflix culture (see our culture memo)
• Curious and enthusiastic - not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo, and above all, willing to learn
• An effective communicator who can build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams (who don't always speak 'tax')
• A self-starter, able to work effectively, autonomously and drive projects
• Accustomed to juggling multiple projects, prioritising, and producing high quality work products in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Willing to travel for work and work across time zones to collaborate with our global colleagues.
• Provide support and advice to cross-functional teams ranging from legal, finance, treasury, business development public policy etc.
• Research complex indirect tax issues, prepare technical documentation and assist on the indirect tax aspects of special projects.
• If required, work with external advisors on indirect tax issues.
• Assist in reviewing contracts to ensure key indirect tax deal terms are consistent with our global tax structure and our global tax position
• Monitor proposed changes to indirect tax law and regulations in the APAC region and assist with tax policy efforts and engagements.
• 3+ years of indirect tax advisory/consulting experience, in a larger tax firm and/or in-house.
• Experience with a broad range of international indirect tax advisory work, preferably with experience relating to the digital or entertainment sectors.
• Bachelor degree in accounting, commerce or law (or equivalent).
• Fluent in English; other regional languages are helpful.
• An incredible will to learn, grow and excel
The ideal candidate will work as part of a high performance culture built around freedom and responsibility.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site