Manager, Cash Planning & Analysis
London, United Kingdom
Accounts Receivable Manager, Film (12 month FTC)
Entertainment One is a global studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes MAKEREADY with Brad Weston; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; unscripted television production companies Whizz Kid Entertainment and Renegade 83; live entertainment leaders Round Room Entertainment; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning emerging content and technology studio Secret Location.
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager on a 12-month maternity cover contract. You will be responsible for all accounts receivable functions within the UK and German Film Business Units.
• Administration & creation of the UK and Eire Macc’s Systems: New Cinema and Payer Setups, Creating New Titles and Maintenance of Cinema Terms where applicable.
• Reviewing the Theatrical Billing process ensuring that the correct Terms are applied in accordance with the relevant agreed Exhibitor Tables in advance of Invoice creation and that processes are handled in a timely and proficient fashion to meet Month End deadlines. Closely partnering with the Theatrical Sales team and the Credit Controller.
• Export of all Invoicing and Credits from Macc’s to Navision ensuring the incoming figures are reconciled, including payments.
• Compile and maintain various reports and Cashflow forcasting for notification to all parties at the appropriate calendar point, daily or monthly.
• Monitoring All AR accounts for Credit Worthiness and taking appropriate action to mitigate potential Bad Debt
• Completing and Applying for WHT (Withholding Tax) certificates for International Transactions (Certificates of Residence, W-8 Ben- E’s etc.)
• Lead, support, and develop 1 direct report
• Strong previous experience within an AR role, preferably within Theatrical
• Management experience
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel (Vlookup’s, Pivot tables, etc.) and Outlook
• Great numerical & communication skills, plus good system skills
• Well organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines
• High level of attention to detail
• Work well both independently and as part of a team
• Hands on, can do attitude
• Approachable, personable and flexible
• Ability to think creatively
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: and local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: reduced hours in summer
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities and in-house screening rooms
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site