Revenue Product Manager
Los Gatos, CA US
Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more.
The Corporate Accounting team is looking for an experienced Accountant to join the team in supporting the Technology & Development organization. In this role, you will need to be a self-starter who is skillful in communicating with cross-functional partners who have different backgrounds, levels, and experiences. A successful candidate will be able to manage complex workflows that involve multiple stakeholders and build strong relationships across teams.
• Perform detailed analysis of prepaid, accruals, and expenses to ensure proper treatment under US GAAP.
• Cross-functional interaction with FP&A, Tax, Financial Applications, Finance Operations, Internal Audit.
• Review and documentation of contractual agreements, which includes interpreting contractual terms and understanding the application of our accounting policies.
• Create insightful close package that summarize key business and accounting updates and present them to groups of Netflix managers and directors.
• Drive process improvement and contribute to exciting projects that achieve scalability and efficiency, system design, and core accounting framework and management reporting.
Qualities We're Looking For:
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Understanding of US GAAP; Public Accounting Foundation or CPA preferred
• Highly accurate and detail-oriented
• Accustomed to multitasking, prioritizing and meeting multiple tight deadlines
• Curious and enthusiastic, that's not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo
• Proven project management experience
• Adaptable - You have to be comfortable in an ever-changing eco-system of finance and accounting issues and projects.
• Drive process improvements and own projects such as automating manual workflows, risk analysis and SOX controls, finance systems design and testing, and more.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site