Exec Director - Integrated Content Strategy & Business Development
New York, NY US
RADIO.COM is seeking a Director, Audience Development & Engagement to join our team. This role will oversee the audience acquisition strategy, digital marketing and partner with editorial on content creation to drive the growth of our sports betting vertical on both web and app.
The Director will oversee and manage the acquisition of audiences through both organic and paid tactics with an emphasis on partnerships, database growth, data acquisition and use, engagement and retention. The ideal candidate is a data geek and an analytical and strategic thinker who can shape stories from data and create strategy and action plans based on insights, and has a proven track record of rapid growth of revenues, reach, and engagement.
This position reports to the General Manager overseeing this vertical and can be based out of our New York or Philadelphia office.
• Create overall content and business strategy to achieve growth and acquisition KPI's
• Partner with the Editorial Director, Social, Mobile App, Sales, Business Development and other department leads to create new products and partnerships that help to expand audience and/or revenue goals
• Launch, manage and measure in real time the performance of all acquisition and retention campaigns, as well as editorially-based efforts for tent pole experiences
• Evaluate performance of directed organic acquisition & retention efforts and direct strategy and output
• Continually test and optimize organic and paid acquisition channels to drive down overall CPAs
• Work with Product to impact strategy for direct data collection and use, as well as future database build requirements
• Create and foster growth partnerships that drive audience and engagement on the platform
• Work with Digital Analytics and Insights to create impactful and timely reporting and actionable analysis
• Direct all related reporting/analysis and help to identify where to optimize spend/tactics as needed to deliver KPIs
• Use analytics and research to identify potential content/traffic sharing partners & Influencers
• Direct ongoing audience development reporting & analysis (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly as needed) and regularly present insights and recommendations to relevant stakeholders
RADIO.COM is Entercom's integrated digital platform where consumers discover and connect live with premium, curated content powered by over 235 highly rated, locally programmed radio stations and their websites, over 1,200 podcasts, audio on demand, and exclusive live performances and content across entertainment, music, news and sports. RADIO.COM offers anytime, anywhere access through the RADIO.COM mobile app and website, home listening devices including Amazon Echo, Amazon FireTV, Amazon Alexa, Sonos, Roku, Google Home, and Chromecast, as well as automotive dashboards and game consoles.
• 3-5 years relevant experience
• Experience managing and optimizing both organic and paid audience acquisition campaigns, preferably for an entertainment brand or digital publisher, or mobile app/OTT brand
• Proficiency with industry standard analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Crowdtangle, Shareablee, Tubular, Braze, etc.) as well as custom platform reporting (Facebook insights, Twitter Analytics) as well as with custom platform reporting
• Ability to present feedback and recommendations to stakeholders across various teams to influence decision-making
• Ability to advise and direct on editorial content strategies
• Previous experience managing and growing an acquisition model based business
• Passion for sports and sports betting is a must
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site