Sr. Project Manager, Competitive Gaming
Redwood City, CA US
EA is looking for a Support Specialist to help chart a path to success for the Marcom Content Operations team as we look to refine our content ecosystem from our brand strategist to our activation teams who deploy content to our global network of players. This new team member will be essential to the sustained success of our initiatives by playing a key role in the foundational work of this team. Whether assisting with team deliverables or coordinating with partner teams to provide value-add communications, this role will evolve and expand as the needs of our content ecosystem continues to mature.
About the Team
The Content Operations team exists to enable the smoothest possible journey of Marcom content through our workflows. By structuring alignment with intelligent content frameworks, building effective and unified content pipelines, and providing visibility into our overall content catalogue we help unlock program efficiencies, and maintain consistent implementation of new systems and processes.
Responsibilities of this role:
• Coordinate the collection of information, such as: Asset specifications, channel requirements, process workflows, tool and technology required for content creation
• Assist the Senior Implementation Lead with formal communications plans for socializing value-add information
• Coordinate, document and socialize the strategic projects of the Content Ecosystem Project Group – 4 team members in total
• Work with team members to ensure timely completion and delivery of individual implementation tasks
• Help team meet milestones by resolving potential issues/blockers and assisting with work completion
• Evaluate gaps in knowledge and documentation, and work towards creating a full suite of educational tools for our partners
• Provide regular updates to the Leadership team.
• Assist with presentation development
• Create collaborative moments
• Be a proactive disruptor. Get involved, look for opportunities to make a difference.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, finance, economics, or a related field preferred
• 1 - 3 years of experience in Operations, CRM, or digital marketing
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills
• Excellent time and project management skills with exceptional attention to detail
• Able to manage multiple projects, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Extremely collaborative and works well in a cross-functional TEAM environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, GDrive, JIRA and Airtable
• Strategic thinker, with the ability to clearly articulate vision and implement plans
• Highly curious and eager to learn