Santa Monica, CA
The Associate Artist-Video role provides creative and technical support services to all engaged departments, Marketing, PR, PMG, and development studios, to produce high-quality art assets, which are primarily videos. Typical end use for assets include marketing, social, internal, reference, and more per client's need.
• Editing, using Adobe Premiere CC
• Capturing gameplay
• Creating and revising shot lists, as needed
• Tech services, such as altering resolutions, creating and adding end slates, cut-downs, etc.
• Provide support to Artists/Senior Artists where needed
• Other duties, as assigned
• Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere CC
• Experience in videography/cinematography or cinematic video game capture
• Ability to multitask while maintaining professionalism and composure
• Thick skinned, good listener and able to take constructive criticism
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and be self-sufficient when it comes to prioritizing deadlines
• Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Interest in/Experience with first-person shooter video games, most notably Call of Duty
• A demo reel showcasing work in Adobe Premiere CC and any additional relevant programs
• Customer Service experience a plus
• 1–2 years of experience in the video game industry a plus
• College degree in the requisite field or equivalent experience preferred
We're headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Ask anyone who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favorite thing about it, and they'll tell you, it's the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure and resources, but our success doesn't come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee's brilliance. So if you're interested in our biggest priority, it's the people.
Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games; we are the creators of some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty® and Crash Bandicoot™.
Activision is a division of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe. Activision Blizzard is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment. A member of the S&P 500 and recognized on the 2018 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list, Activision Blizzard has operations throughout the world with approximately 10,000 employees and players in 196 countries.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site