Production Assistant, Olympic Games
The Steve Wilkos Show is seeking a Studio Production Assistant. This is a Run of Show Position. Responsibilities include:
• Work with guests who will appear on the show while they are in town for taping
• Work with the travel department regarding guest transportation
• Involvement in all show day procedures, assisting production team in all stages of production
• Perform research on potential show topics or guests
• Work with assigned production team booking a weekly story for the show
• Minimum 1 year of TV experience with a talk show, news or court program, or other relevant experience (including internships)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the internet
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including overtime, including nights and weekends
• Experience with daytime talk shows a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary
• Superior organizational skills