Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Warner Music Group
New York, NY US
Job Title: Senior Analyst- Finance Projects
A little bit about our team:
The Finance Transformation team (FIT) is a group of professionals across the WMG organization brought together to re-imagine our processes and systems. The goal is to establish more standardized and efficient ways of working that will drive WMG's growth and business aspirations.
Why this could be your next big break:
The Senior Analyst- Finance Projects works within a global remit and is responsible for supporting the implementation of the FIT Business Transformation. This role will also be responsible for the cost benefit analysis of the overall effort to ensure successful delivery on its financial goals.
Here you'll get to:
• Report to the FIT Program Finance Director
• Manage the ongoing documentation and socialization of transformation cost/benefit efforts across all WMG global Finance teams to ensure delivery against the business case.
• Own all month end close activities (including journal entry prep), Budget, forecasts, and cash flow reporting for the FIT team
• Review all vendor time sheets to ensure appropriate allocation of cap ex / op-ex
• Meet with heads of IT, GDO to monitor solution implementation costs and savings.
• Align and engage on an ongoing basis with the FIT Program leadership, ERP Vendors and Transformation Consultants
• Responsible for all program invoice submissions, coding, vendor set-ups and payment status tracking.
• Execute all ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
• Own the preparation of all monthly reporting; including Board reporting packages and other data used for external reporting
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Bachelor's degree in either Accounting, Business, Finance or Economics
• 3-5 years' work experience
• Strong Finance & Analytical skills; music / entertainment industry experience not required but a plus.
• Relevant Accounting and FP&A Analyst experience
• Superior Microsoft Office skills and ability to perform complex analysis and presentation material
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Strong time management skills
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Strong Finance experience in a fast-paced organization
• Superior communication skills
• Worked in a transformation environment
• PMO experience and/or PMP certification
• Media or entertainment experience preferred