Games Advisor - French Speaking
Galway, IE IE
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We're looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. People want a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
And we want you to join us! We're hiring a Games Advisor-based in Galway, Ireland
You will be a part of EA's Customer Experience organization, which is making EA known for taking care of its players. We're players helping players, people helping people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
So how does a Games Advisor make great experiences for players? They:
• Establish credibility and relationship with our players
• Identify trends, escalate issues, and provide feedback for problems players have
• Troubleshoot technical issues for consoles, PCs, Macs, and mobile devices
• Troubleshoot account issues including billing, security, and restoration
• Work with players through chat, email, or phone
• Have a positive approach when faced with challenges
• Use all available information to resolve every player the first time they contact us
• Keep player account information and EA internal information secure and confidential
• Work shifts and holidays based on the needs of the team and players
• Follow all policies in World Wide Customer Experience.
If this role is for you, then you are:
• Creative-you bring imagination, original ideas and excitement to everything you do
• A pioneer-you act with the curiosity and courage that it takes to experiment, improve, and lead
• Passionate-you're at your best when you pursue what you love, and you have fun doing it
• Tenacious -you bring focus, desire to your actions
• Thinker -you excel at the journey and are motivated to shine
• A learner-you listen, and are open to new ways of thinking
• Focused on progression-you want to grow and help our organization succeed
• Succeed in a team environment -you're committed to others and have what it take to be part of a successful global team.
If you're interested, you'll need these skills or experiences:
• One+ year of experience in the customer service industry, a face-to-face, progressive and independent environment
• Maintain or exceed high-quality expectations with every customer interaction
• Verbal and written fluency in English(this will be assessed with a typing and writing test)
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to comply to improvements in processes as they happen
• Effective time management skills
• Work at a PC for long periods of the day
• Work with large and small teams for feedback and improvement
• Ability to interact professionally on behalf of our players at the team, executive, and senior levels of the business.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site