Marketing Coordinator, Trade Marketing
New York, NY
JOB LOCATION: New York, NYWe're looking for a pop culture connoisseur, entertainment enthusiast & lover of the Internet to add to the Showtime Digital & Social Marketing team. The Digital & Social Marketing Coordinator will be crucial in supporting our Brand & Series-specific initiatives with the goal of increasing awareness, affinity and advocacy online. The ideal candidate is collaborative as you'll work with multiple stakeholders across the organization and Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Social & Influencer Marketing Strategy Development
• Assist the Sr. Manager of Digital & Social Marketing and Series Leads on developing our social ecosystem across individual Series and the overall Brand
• Contribute potential partners, influencers and digital content series we may want to explore for our Brand & Series
• Fan & Talent Engagement
• Monitor talent profiles for content to re-post/share/RT
• Using social listening tools, identify fan comments related to Brand & Series to engage via likes, reply, RTs, GIF responses and surprise & delights
• Maintain lists of fans & influencers who are power fans of our Brand & Series and/or who we have partnered with
• Idea Generation
• Contribute in brainstorming digital and social tactics for series and campaigns
• Research and Identify timely social & digital trends, trending topics, competitive activity and platform features that are a good fit to explore for our brand and can inform our strategy and be used to reach new customers
• Asset Management
• Distribute assets such as key art, photos, video clips and other content to agency and internal partners
• Work with agencies, design, creative and production teams to support creation of social assets for Brand & Series
• Source creative assets to provide to Show Talent for use on their social channels
• Aid team in recommending and pulling relevant series materials for digital partner campaigns
• Community & Content Management
• Responsible for the management of key social media profile assets, including updating profile key art, page description copy & Twitter lists
• Partner with team members to develop weekly, monthly and quarterly social strategies and calendars
• Schedule social posts using approved publishing tools and directly on platforms
• Pull performance metrics for content & partner performance across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and partner activations, as required
• Compile key data for end of season reporting
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• You're organized.
• High attention to detail
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities
• You love TV and you love the Internet.
• Passion for entertainment
• Avid social media user with a knack for understanding what makes content shareable & engaging
• Interest in researching key information required for Brand & Series planning
• You're a strong communicator.
• Storyteller with creative writing abilities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to interface with all levels of management
• You're proficient and/or eager to learn key programs.
• Microsoft programs like Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Able to onboard quickly to new tools
• Your background is in Marketing, Communications, Social Media or Entertainment.
• A college degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Film is preferred.
• Internship experience at a network or studio is a bonus.
SHOWTIME continues to make its mark across the cultural landscape with one of the most successful programming lineups in television. The SHOWTIME programming slate features original series including Emmy® nominated limited series ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA, BILLIONS, HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, THE CHI, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, KIDDING, BLACK MONDAY, THE LOUDEST VOICE, CITY ON A HILL, THE L WORD: GENERATION Q, BACK TO LIFE, WORK IN PROGRESS and ON BECOMING A GOD IN CENTRAL FLORIDA. The network's eclectic, brand-defining programming is further distinguished by the captivating offerings of SHOWTIME Documentary Films, including docuseries THE CIRCUS: INSIDE THE WILDEST POLITICAL SHOW ON EARTH, Emmy-nominated WU-TANG CLAN: OF MICS AND MEN and THE FOURTH ESTATE and documentary films THE KINGMAKER and READY FOR WAR. SHOWTIME Sports continues to dominate with its flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon's Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV and YouTube TV. The network's authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.