Digital Producer / MMJ
Oklahoma City, OK
Coordinator, Sales (NE)
The primary responsibilities of the Sales Assistant position is to support all sales activities, process order entry, and other administrative duties originating from the KFOR/KAUT Sales department.
• Data entry - completes/processes orders and inputs into traffic system.
• Assist with proposals/projects for national advertisers and sales team.
• Works with accounting department on account set up and database management.
• Performs assigned tasks such as daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Manages daily requests from sales management team.
• Backup support to the Receptionist
• Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office required; must be able to prioritize tasks; excellent organizational and communication skills; self-starter.
Dexterity to operate keys on computers, telephone and other office equipment. Ability to lift up to 10 or more pounds, as needed. Must have a valid Oklahoma driver's license.
STATEMENT ABOUT OTHER DUTIES:
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs, special projects, technological developments, etc.
Nexstar Broadcasting, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site