Non-English Original Version Training Coordinator, Scripting
London, United Kingdom
Working with a growing Dubbing team you'll plan, create and coordinate from inception to delivery dubbing and VO projects with local and international partner studios and dubbing artists. You'll be responsible for managing production and assignment of projects within prescribed time frame and to allotted budgets.
Your day to responsibilities will include;
• Reviewing and creating cost analysis of proposed projects.
• Planning and determining time frames, production milestones and complete assets to agreed delivery schedules.
• To serve as a liaison between the company and dubbing resources to achieve realistic deadlines and manage expectations.
• Preparing project reports for management and partners.
• Providing technical advice to resolve production issues.
The successful applicant will have prior dubbing experience and a passion for keeping abreast of current developments in the dubbing industry.
You will have proven experience in the below;
• Ability to work independently - requiring minimal supervision; display understanding of how the job relates to others and use your resources effectively.
• Problem Solving - Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Project Management –Strong co-ordination skills - able to complete projects on time and to budget.
We employ the brightest and most original thinkers in our industry. We value all the folks that make ZOO a great place to work. Along with a competitive salary we also offer a wide range of benefits which include:
• Flexi time
• Pension scheme
• 25 days holiday
• Free fruit and snacks
• Staff Socials
• Share scheme (save as you earn)
• Reward and Benefits Portal - ZOOPerks
• Unlimited access to over 3,500 courses on Udemy for business
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7131q-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.
Since 2001, we showcase, localize and distribute the movies and TV shows the world wants to see. All powered by awesomeness. We help Hollywood studios, global broadcasters, online retailers and independent distributors reach audiences everywhere. Securely and efficiently. We combine our world-class cloud technology with amazing client teams in the UK and US, some of the most talented in-territory translators in the industry and a growing network of trusted local partners - to deliver awesome results for our clients.